9 Bankruptcy Warning Signs:
Do You Need to Consider Filing for Bankruptcy?
- The phone calls from creditors and collection agencies become unbearable.
- The letters from creditors and collection agencies become unbearable.
- You can only pay the minimum monthly payment on your credit cards and the balances never seem to go down.
- Checks are "bounced" for non-sufficient funds.
- You have to borrow money from family and friends just to make basic living expenses.
- Your car has been repossessed.
- The mortgage company has mailed you an intent to foreclose.
- You have been laid off or your hours have been cut at work.
- You have taken a new job at substantially lower pay and cannot pay your basic living expenses.
Click here for more information.