PBI Video - 4 hours substantive law credits
- $139 (member)
- $119 (admitted after 1/1/09)
- $159 (nonmember)
Register below and mail in your check (payable to PBI) to the ECBA office or pay online through www.pbi.org.
Over 40 million Americans rely on the Medicare system to cover the cost of their health care. Unfortunately, Medicare is complex, convoluted and confusing. If your practice serves individuals who are eligible for Medicare services, then you need to understand how the Medicare system functions and how it impacts your clients’ lives.
- Hear an overview of the Medicare system, its various components, and associated programs such as PACE, Extra Help and Medicaid.
- Pick up practical tips on how you and your clients can obtain the best results within the system.
- Develop a strategy for your clients who rely on the Medicare system to cover the cost of their health care.
- Examine the rules governing a delayed enrollment into the Medicare system.
- Explore private insurance enhancements to basic Medicare – Medigap, Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans – and examine the specific characteristics of each, their strengths and weaknesses, and how they interact with basic Medicare.
- Discover how your clients’ new eligibility for Medicare will affect any Medicaid benefits they are receiving.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.