» Video Replay - The Right to Die: The intersection of Case Law, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Living Wills and Guardianship Law
From 8:30 am until 9:30 am
ECBA Video Replay - 1 hour substantive law credit
- $35 (ECBA member / non-attorney staff)
- $53 (non-member)
- $24 (member Judge)
Registration begins at 8:15 a.m.
Speakers: Joseph P. Martone, Esquire
Mary Alfieri Richmond, Esquire
This seminar will include:
- Review of the seminal case, In Re Fiori, 673 A. 2d 905, Pa Supreme Court 1996.
- Review Health Care Agents and Representatives Act, 20 Pa C.S. Section 5421, et. seq., including distinction of living will, and identification of health care agent or representative.
- Brief overview of guardianship law.
- Analysis of In Re Border.
Registration Cost: See Registration Form For Details
Erie County Bar Association
(302 West 9th Street, Erie, Pennsylvania 16502)