» Suing State & Local Government
From 12:00 pm until 4:15 pm
PBI Groupcast - 4 hours substantive
- $274 (member)
- $254 (admitted after 1/1/09)
- $294 (nonmember)
Early Registration - If you register more than 2 days before this presentation you will qualify for this Early Registration Fee: $249 (member) $229 (admitted after 1/1/09) $269 (nonmember)
Register below and mail in your check (payable to PBI) to the ECBA office or pay online through www.pbi.org.
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m.
- Hear from current counsel for governmental entities and plaintiff’s attorneys who represent individuals in suits against governmental agencies
- Discuss how cases are viewed and when and how a successful settlement can be achieved
- Understand the exceptions to sovereign immunity
- Learn how to evaluate whether your potential case merits bringing suit
Erie County Bar Association
(302 West 9th Street, Erie, Pennsylvania 16502)