» The Changing Face of US Patent Law
From 12:00 pm until 4:45 pm
PBI Groupcast - 4 hours substantive credits
*LUNCH IS INCLUDED*
- $294 (member)
- $284 (admitted after 1/1/08)
- $324 (nonmember)
Early Registration - If you register more than 2 days before this presentation you will qualify for this Early Registration Fee: $279 (member) $259 (admitted after 1/1/08) $299 (nonmember)
Register below and mail in your check (payable to PBI) to the ECBA office or pay online through www.pbi.org
- U.S. Patent Law is changing from a first to invent to a first to file system in March 2013.
- Learn about the Patent Office rules to implement first to file.
- Hear from experienced practitioners about client counseling and best practices under first to file
- Summary and report on procedures effective in September 2012 under the America Invents Act, including:
- Challenges to issued patents at the new Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Streamlined procedures for use for inventions by departed employees.
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m.
Erie County Bar Association
(302 West 9th Street, Erie, Pennsylvania 16502)