» Bridge the Gap
From 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm
A mandatory and free program for Newly Admitted Attorneys
This program has been approved for 4 hours Ethics credits.
- Understand how to conduct yourself professionally as a lawyer.
- Interact and communicate with clients, opposing council, jurors, and court officials in an appropriate manner that is in line with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the Code of Civility.
- Know how and why to perform fiduciary responsibilities in an appropriate manner that is in line witht the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Manage your practice in an appropriate manner that is in line with the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Know the purpose and functions of the Disciplinary Board.
- Know resources available to lawyers.
Please confirm your attendance by contacting the ECBA office at 814-459-3111 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bayfront Convention Center
(1 Sassafras Pier, Erie, Pennsylvania 16507)