* POSTPONED UNTIL 2013
ECBA Live Seminar
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. - Continental breakfast and Lunch included
This seminar has been approved by the PA CLE Board for 6.5 hours substantive law credits.
- $210 (ECBA members/non-attorney staff)
- $315 (nonmembers)
- $145 (member judges)
Seminar developed and presented by Paul K. Isaac, Jr., Esq. - Paramount Settlement Planning, LLC
Benjamin M. Basista, Esq., Burns White
Nora Gieg Chatha, Esq., Tucker Arensberg, P.C.
John J. Riccardi, Esq., Precision Resolution, LLC
- Overview of the Preservation of the Settlement Pie
- ERISA Liens: Understanding them and Defending against them
- Medicaid's Recovery Rights
- Preserving Public Benefits: How not to Disqualify the Plaintiff
- Health Insurer's Claims
- Where the Bones are Buried in Structured Settlement Transactions
- To use a Medicare Set-Aside or not to use a Medicare Set-Aside: Addressing the Ambiguity of Federal Law while Protecting the Client and Attorney
- Resolving Workers' Compensation Liens and the Impact on Medicare Set-Asides
- Compilance with the Medicare Secondary Payer Statute
Reservations are due to the ECBA office 10 days prior to the seminar.