The event benefits the ECBA’s Attorneys & Kids Together Program, supporting the educational needs of local students living in homeless situations, and the Erie Runners Club Scholarship Fund.
Presented by the Erie County Bar Association in Cooperation with The Erie Runners Club.
PRINT THE APPLICATION
AM I REGISTERED?
Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
Where: Erie County Courthouse - 140 West Sixth Street
Pre-registration Entry Fees:
$25.00 (adults w/shirt)
$15.00 (adults/no shirt)
$20.00 (12 and under w/shirt)
$10.00 (12 and under/no shirt)
POSTMARK DEADLINE TO PRE-REGISTER IS MONDAY, MAY 4, 2020
Race Premium: Top-quality, wicking t-shirt.
You must be pre-registered to be guaranteed a shirt.
Day of Entry Fees:
$15 (12 or under)
There will be a packet pick-up for pre-registered runners and walkers on Friday, May 22nd, from 3:00 to 6:30 p.m. at the Erie County Bar Association, 429 West Sixth Street, Erie, PA. Registrations for the event will also be accepted during this time. Day-of-race registration and chip pick-up will begin on Saturday, May 23rd, at 8:00 a.m. at the Perry Square Event Platform.
The 5K course will take you from the front of the Erie County Courthouse along West 6th Street, turning North on Cherry to 5th Street, West on 5th to Cranberry, back up to 6th and return along 6th around Perry Square to the finish line.
• Top three male and female overall participants in the Run & Walk.
• Top three male and female attorneys in the Run & Walk.
• 5K Run - Age group awards to the top three males and females in groups starting with 12 and under, 13-15, 16-19 and then in five year increments 20-24, up to 70 and over.
• All children 12 and under will receive participation awards.
• Top male and female Team Run & Walk participants (min. of 4 team members, the average time of all team participants).